The products purchased are subject to exchange only if it’s damaged / incorrectly shipped.
Navya - Ruby
Navya - Ruby
- Gold plated on a high-quality copper and brass material studded with simulated kemp stones.
- Stones / beads if used in the jewelry are either fiber based or glass based.
- In-stock and ready-to-ship.
Size & Dimensions
Necklace length is 11.5" inches.
Do you have a physical outlet?
No, we do not have a physical shop yet. But you can feel free to reach out to us for scheduling FaceTime / WhatsApp calls. Please email us to schedule your appointments. You can find the details in our Contact Details Page.
How do I care for my jewelry?
- Clean your jewelry with cotton cloth after using it.
- Store in a dry place. Preferably in an air tight plastic box. Do not use velvet boxes or clothes to store artificial jewelry.
- Do not apply cosmetics or perfume/hair spray on the jewelry.
- Never apply nail polish coats on your jewelry.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number.
Is there any guarantee/warranty for my products?
No. There is no explicit guarantee / warranty. But we promise to deliver premium quality jewelry to you.
Can I return or exchange an item?
We do not offer any return or exchange. Please check our Return and Exchange Policies.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days of receiving confirmed payments. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Standard Shipping to Canada is FREE for all orders over $100/- CAD. Express Shipping is available for a flat rate of $15/- CAD. Standard shipping for orders under $100 CAD is a flat rate of $9.95/- CAD
Standard Shipping to the continental U.S is FREE for all orders over $150/- CAD. Express Shipping is available for a flat rate of $40/- CAD. Standard shipping for orders under $150 CAD is a flat rate of $30/- CAD
FREE for all orders over $300/- CAD. For orders under $300/- CAD shipping rates are calculated based on your order weight at checkout. We use DHL and FedEx service to ship all our international orders.
Customs & Duties for US & International Orders
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
All sales are final.
Please inspect your order within 24 hours of delivery stamp and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Our main priority is your satisfaction.We will NOT accept return/exchange for below reasons
- The colour tone of the actual product may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
- If the jewel is too heavy to wear or looks big.
- If the size of the jewel is not what you expected.
- On some cases earring stems are bent purposefully to avoid breakage which will not be considered as a Transit Damage.
- Under rare circumstances, the jewelry beads or stones may have fallen during transit. Such things which can be easily fixed with fabric glue and will not be exchanged or refunded.
Items are thoroughly checked for any defects before being shipped. If there are any issues with the items in your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery timestamp. After 24 hours we cannot investigate the issue.